Permanent contract F/M Java Integration Engineer – Paris region
To support our strong growth, we are seeking an experienced Java Developer for the Expertise and Integration division.
Based in Asnières-sur-Seine, you will receive training in the use of our solutions and join an integration team of 5 people dedicated to one of our Key Account customers. A good communicator who enjoys working as part of a team, you will work under the responsibility of the project manager on the various stages of the projects:
- Studies of requirements and Functional and technical specifications
- Development and integration of new features
- Acceptance and Installation
- Support and accompanying of customers
- Ensuring technological intelligence
- Have completed 5 years of higher education as an Engineer or University equivalent, with significant initial experience in Java development. Successful experience in identity or access management or integration is an advantage.
- Have an interest in technologies relating to security and directories.
- An independent and thorough worker, you are a good team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Responsive and keen to learn, you take great interest in IT domains.
Is above all:
- A solid French SME with an agile and participative managerial method
- Committed teams sharing a collaborative culture of work well done
- Directors keen to see their employees flourish professionally
- An adventure on a technological and human level
Please send your application (CV and cover letter):