Although companies have become aware of the challenges related to identity and authorisation management, its implementation requires functional constraints to be respected and the most common usages to be taken into account; pragmatism is sometimes more important than the technical aspect. For this reason, we have integrated the pre-packaged Meibo People Pack identity management software into our IAM (Identity and Access Management) platform.
Unlike our Meibo Identity Management solution which proposes a “tailor-made” approach to identity management, the Meibo People Pack software is fully pre-configured. Meibo People Pack is a packaged life cycle management software solution for users and their IS authorisations. It streamlines, manages and audits the identity and authorisation management processes for the company. The software also facilitates the publication and delegated management of people, structures and IT resources.
A “pre-packaged” identity
and authorisation management software
Since it is pre-configured, the Meibo People Pack software is particularly suited to the needs and resources of agile organisations and mid-market companies. It quickly and simply provides all the services expected by the users of your IS for pragmatic and effective identity management.
- Information Service: central reference base of people and organisations.
- Management Service (Workflow): business process for arrivals, departures, mobility, allocation of resources (hardware and software), self-service for requests and tracking of requests for resources.
- Provisioning Service: automation of creation, modification, deletion and reconciliation of accounts and rights.
- Administration Service: authorisation management, delegation, review of rights.
- Audit Service: Who has access to what? Who does what? Who validated what and on which date? etc.
Meibo People Pack,
the “turnkey” software for identity
and authorisation management
Meibo People Pack:
a “turnkey” software with step-by-step support
All the features ready to use in Meibo People Pack were created as our experience in IAM deployment developed, drawing on good practices and the most commonly seen usage scenarios.
Identity and authorisation
Among its many advantages, the Meibo People Pack software provides a rich and extendible data model, along with an intuitive and ergonomic user interface:
- Customised management of the data model: users, structures, nomenclatures, etc.
- Automated imports from sources of authority
- Dynamic configuration of the interfaces of the solution
- Management of business roles / resources / application profiles
- Flexibility of the rights model (ABAC, RBAC, OrBAC, etc.)
- User portal: management of personal data, directory, organisation flow charts, news, directories, etc.
Identity and authorisation
Meibo People Pack is pre-configured by default with the most commonly encountered processes and usage scenarios in terms of identity and authorisation management:
- User management: process of arrivals / modifications / departures / extensions
- User self-service: request for resources, delegation, long absence
- Bulk processing
The processes are fully traced and can also be customised based on usage scenarios:
- Dynamic roles
- Customised forms
- Reminders, Notifications, Escalations
- Administration scopes
of accounts and rights
The Meibo People Pack software provides a powerful provisioning engine and an extensive catalogue of native connectors in order to apply the authorisation policy on the information system:
- Provisioning and deprovisioning of fine-grained rights in the applications of the IS
- Connectors for all types of systems: directories and database, business applications, cloud applications, etc.
- Management of software and hardware resources
- Automatic, semi-automatic or manual processes
The Meibo People Pack provisioning processes also provide many advanced features:
- Dependency between resources, surveillance of attribute modifications
- Reconciliation of rights, recalculation of the model
- Advanced customisation in the Meibo studio
- Management of errors and traceability of operations
Review of the authorisations
The Meibo People Pack software provides as standard a complete authorisation recertification module, perfectly integrated into the solution:
- Management of application and organisational reviews
- Dynamic configuration of reviews
- Simulation mode: rights to be recertified, approvers involved, anomalies identified, etc.
- Execution mode: notifications from approvers, review of rights
- Campaign monitoring: progress, remediation operations, indicators and reporting
Reporting and audit
Several preconfigured settings make the daily rights auditing tasks easier for the CISO:
- Who has access to what? Who asked for what? Who validated what?
- What rights does this user have? When should these rights be removed?
- How many users have this resource?
As well as for the HR departments, in particular with regard to the movement of people:
- Who declared their arrival?
- How long does this process take?
- How many departures were there last month?
“All-in-one” software integrating the business and organisational dimensions of the IAM, and guaranteeing complete traceability of the operations linked to identities and authorisations.
Quick deployment thanks to a pragmatic and well-defined integration method which involves all IAM actors: CIO, HR, Businesses, Security, etc.
EASY TO USE
Simplified configuration and administration of the software thanks to an ergonomic and intuitive user interface in “Responsive” full-web mode.
WEALTH OF FEATURES
Advanced features encouraging user self-service and delegation, with access to histories, crisis plans, review of rights, etc.