Authentication device life cycle management
Sign&go CMS from Ilex International is an authentication device lifecycle management solution designed to simplify the deployment and daily management of a mobile device base such as smart cards (multiservice cards), USB keys, badges, tablets and smartphones.
The solution spreads the user’s identity on his different terminals, in the form of a digital certificate. Thus allowing simple and fast access to an extended range of applications and services.
The multiservice card is the user’s Swiss Army Knife
Sign&go CMS allows you to secure the access to your company premises and Information System via a single device. This mobile device is a real professional identity card and the guarantor of your identity within your organisation.
With Sign&go CMS you can:
- Manage any type of devices (smart cards, smartphones, USB keys, etc.) and drive their deployment:
- Professional business cards for employees within town halls, hospitals, etc.
- Access control badges to access a company’s premises
- All-purpose cards to mutualise all the services provided and managed by a local community (transportation, nurseries, swimming pools, libraries, etc.) on a single device
- Mobile devices to address the BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) issue and secure external access via strong authentication performed by our Sign&go solution in parallel
- Manage employee picture-taking, select the best pictures and view the final results before printing, via a graphical design studio.
- Delegate processing of digital certificates to non IT employees, along with the graphical customisation of physical devices and their distribution according to predefined scenarios.
A single CMS for all your mobile devices
- Simple to use, ergonomic CMS, that facilitates interactions between administrators and users
- Design studio for the graphical customisation of physical devices: print masks, photos (webcam, file), etc.
- Ready to use, simple scenarios
- Direct connection to one or more enterprise PKI or hosted PKI
- Self-service (remote enrolment and certificate renewal)
- Management of all types of devices: USB keys, smart cards, smartphones, tablets, etc.
- Management of contact and contactless technologies
- Certificate generation in SaaS or Cloud mode on mobile terminals
- Audit and statistics on the operations performed by mobile device holders
For more information on authentication device management