Six key reasons to use strong authentication in a professional mobile environment
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Network and Information Security Directive (NIS), Second European Payment Services Directive (PSD2) – 2018 will see the implementation of a number of regulations that will most certainly introduce new demands on your cyber security strategy. These demands will refer increasingly to the themes of strong authentication and protected access to data.
With all forms of strong authentication – such as Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), Adaptive Authentication or Risk-Based Authentication – now becoming a widely used method of accessing corporate IT systems, it is surely all the more important in a professional mobile environment.
In our last paper, we explore six key reasons for using strong authentication in a professional mobile environment:
- Fulfilling regulatory requirements
- Opening up the Information System (IS) in total security
- Balancing ergonomics and security to free mobile users from password constraints
- Reinforcing the systems architecture approach within the Information System
- Guaranteeing control and traceability for mobile access to the Information System
- Limiting the risks associated with vulnerability of mobile devices
Fill out the form below to download the full paper
* Mandatory field
Back to news