Identity and access management is not only an issue for the users of your information system: it also needs to take account of your customers, patients, subscribers, citizens… in short, all the consumers to whom you offer B2C e-services.
After all, in this age of digital transformation, it is vitally important for your organisation to provide your customers with a seamless user experience, total trust and security, and flawless compliance with existing regulations.
Customer IAM, or CIAM, provides an excellent answer to all issues associated with identity management and access for your customers, helping you move away from a silo-based model – where customers can have as many identities as the number of services you offer them – to a centralised model which satisfies four key goals:
- Provide your customers with an optimal user experience, in line with the latest standards, across all your customer sites.
- Obtain a 360° view of logins to your customer sites and services, creating new sales and marketing opportunities.
- Offer your customers strong security in an environment of growing threats.
- Comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
ILEX International, via its Customer IAM offer, will help you put your customers back at the heart of your organisation, enabling you to understand them better and win their loyalty through a relationship built on trust.
ILEX Customer IAM (CIAM) offer:
the synergy of Sign&go and IDSphere services,
working to serve your customers
To deliver a robust, secure, modern offer to its customers, ILEX International has combined the experience behind its Sign&go Global SSO solution with the power of its most recent addition to its Identity Management range, ILEX IDSphere.
- Sign&go covers all the access management features of the CIAM offer; in other words, authentication (MFA, social, adaptive, etc.), access control, web SSO and identity federation.
- IDSphere delivers the customer identity management functions from that offering: an identity and authorisation reference base, an identity registration / editing / deletion process, provisioning services for the company’s reference bases, an administration back office, personal data and consent management, and user self-service.
ILEX CIAM: identity and access management
for your customers, citizens, patients, etc.
With IDSphere, centralise and control your customers’ identities in one single reference base
User services: customers, subscribers, patients, citizens, etc.
- Social registration and authentication: Facebook, LinkedIn, FranceConnect, ItsMe, etc.
- Self-Service and personal data management: federation, authentication and identity data
- Consent management
- Single sign-on and identity federation with all customer sites
Central Identity and Authorisations reference base
- Flexible, extensible personal and corporate data model
- Advanced rights model: dynamic rights and exceptional rights, delegations, contexts, scopes, etc.
- Reference base administration back-office: web configuration, operation and monitoring
- Audit of operations, rights, identities and consents
life cycle process
- Preconfigured processes: registration, arrival, editing and departure
- Graphic modelling and extension by simple integration
- Registration process with customisable, user-friendly interfaces
- Stages for validation, activation notifications and delegations
Provisioning and Interoperability
- Automatic provisioning of customer IS and synchronisation with your CRM/Marketing/Analytics solutions, etc.
- Graphical customisation and personalisation and integration into customer websites
- Features available both through native MMIs and REST APIs/webservices
- Native integration with all access management features for the Sign&go Global SSO solution
SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
ILEX’s Customer IAM offer is based on the Sign&go Global SSO security solution, an extensively tried and tested access management solution that is unique in the market.
AND USER EXPERIENCE
The services offered by the IDSphere CIAM solution range from social registration and authentication through to the management of personal data and consents.
The customer is king! They have total control over their data and consents, and can exercise their right to be forgotten. Their relationship with your organisation is one of complete trust.
Our CIAM offer can be interfaced with your IS and your business solutions: CRM, marketing, analytics. It integrates with your websites and provides a full REST APIs model.